1. Good Monday Limited (Good Monday, we, us, and our) complies with the Privacy Act 1993 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
2. This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
3. This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see .
4. Good Monday may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto its website. The change will apply from the date that the revised policy is uploaded to the website.
Who we collect personal information from
5. We collect personal information about you from:
you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you use our services; and
third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available.
If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
How we use your personal information
6. We will use your personal information:
to verify your identity;
to provide services to you;
to market our services to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose);
to improve the services that we provide to you;
to undertake credit checks of you (if necessary);
to bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions;
to respond to communications from you;
to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim; and
for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
Disclosing your personal information
7. We may disclose your personal information to:
any third party for the purpose of providing services to you;
any business that supports our services, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products;
a credit reference agency for the purpose of credit checking you;
a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority);
any other person authorised by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency); and
any other person authorised by you.
8. We may not sell or rent your personal information to any third party.
Protecting your personal information
9. We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
10. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you would like to ask us for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.